California Department of Education

Question markTo obtain more information about parental rights or dispute resolution, including how to file a complaint, contact the California Department of Education, Special Education Division, or Procedural Safeguards Referral Service:

California Department of Education
Special Education Division
Procedural Safeguards Referral Service

1430 N Street, Suite 2401
Sacramento, CA95814
Telephone: 800-926-0648
Fax: 916-327-3704

To file for mediation or a due process hearing, contact:

Office of Administrative Hearings
Special Education Division

2349 Gateway Oaks, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA95833-4231
Telephone: 916-263-0880
Fax: 916-263-0890